Monday 16 May 2011

I cannot walk but I can fly!

I need to write about anything… is writing as I meet with myself when I’m loss. Yes, I’m loss now. I don’t feel well. I can hardly walk and my life is stop, but my mind fly away, and build a new better life, with wonderful place, beautiful trees, perfect mood…



Now, I’m jail in my body without live my live… but my mind is completely free, my mind is flying as high as is possible, and I’m dreaming with a better time, without this pain, this kind of problems…




I want to have a  white house, red car, and quiet life, with a lot of trees, and people relax, when I can talk with people how are not upset each moment.




Now, I cannot walk, but my mind can go wherever I want, and  I am discovering a new way to live in the  tangible word and the dream word… both are my real word. I hope in short time they have do not long space between them like now…

No comments:

Post a Comment