Wednesday 8 June 2011

Today is my birthday, Juancito I love you.

Today is my birthday, and I’ll take my knee surgery in few hours, finally I’ll start my recuperation process after a long rest! This time have been very difficult, all this year has been, but I’m here, ready to continue with my life, renouncing some important things that I won’t do again for now and another for ever, a little sad about it, but ready to continue…

I want to say thank to my husband! About his biggest love, patience, and care to me… I want to say you are my best support in the life and I’m really glad and grateful with God and the life to meet you!

I cannot close some important things as I wanted before go to NZ, but in the life we have ideal situations and real situations…

I never and ever can play tennis again, I cannot close with my patients as I think and feel is the correct way, but I have a new chance to continue with my life and discover new place in the world and inside myself.

Thank God! I love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment