Tuesday 8 November 2011

Just some words


Today I have more than 4000 visits in my blog, during around 10 months. I am so happy about it. On the other hand, just today I received the first comment insulting me here.

It is great, because during this time I have been studying English with myself and just this last month I have had a teacher; now my English is not very good yet, but I have improved a lot and people around the world read me, understand me and insult me. It mean, people can understand me although my English is intermediate still.

During this time, I have written about a lot of things here, and people in more than 50 countries have been with me.

I want to explain that I don't want to insult none or be disrespectful with nothing; I am just a person who want to have better lifestyle and who is in love with a country far away for me still. Nevertheless, I am a reflective people, and now I am not working, I am just studying English and thinking about thing around me and others far away of me but important anyway.

In my opinion, opinions are not a attack if others can understand well.

I did not decided the place to birth, but anyway I born he, and I have lived here during 29 years, and definitely I love this place. But still, I don't like it, I don't want to be he; and now I can choose, and I want to be a kiwi; I don't know wether it is good or bad, but it is exactly what I want.

I hope in some time this life experience will be far away of me and will be just a memory, and in this moment probably I will miss the country where I born. But now it is not that moment, today I am he, I don't want to be here and when I see around me, I just find more reasons to go far away.
Now it is my reality.

Finally, I want to say thanks to accompany me during this time and in this important experience of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment