Tuesday 10 April 2012

April 10, 2012

Hello!

How are you? What about your Easter Week?

Well, I am back. I went on vacation for a week. It was fine, but I received a couple of terrible news. I don’t want to talk about them at the moment.

Related to my ELTES preparation, I am practicing my reading skills daily, and I decided to take the IELTS on July 21 because after that it will not be more IELTS until October 27, so it is better to prepare myself during as long as be possible for the last date before October.

I will start my conversation class on Saturday, and I am waiting for my personal teacher who should call me this week. I don’t know him; I just know that he should call me. Sometimes people are too mysterious. If he does not call me this week, I will try to contact to my IELTS preparation course teacher, and ask him about it again.

On the other hand, I am raising my exercise level, and I am walking almost daily. It is very important for my health at the moment.

I have some work offers in way to be close soon. I think that it could be fine to thinking on different things.

Well, I will continue studying.

See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment