Sunday 27 February 2011

Reflecting

Reflecting
I’m thinking go to NZ to help the people on the earthquake on Christchuch; I think it could be great for all; on a hand I could help them, and lend my support in the psychologist problems with this disaster; this people will need a lot of help, support, containment and accompanying for resume their life and start a new life. On the other hand, I could start my Kiwi life offering something important for them, understand their culture and way of think, learn about them, and could be a chase to they know about myself and my work, and in the future I could have good work and better Lifestyle.
I think, this could be great for all; I hope the people in NZ are thinking like me and call me soon.
However, I’m a little scared because, if they call me, I’ll go to new country, to a destroyed city, when speak other language, and I’ll be alone, without my husband, doggy, friends or family.
That sound difficult, but I think I can do it!
Now, I’m waiting for official NZ contact.
I’ll tell you about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment