Sunday 17 July 2011

Thanks The Vinotinto to join a Country!

In Football my heart is Albicelste and in short time will be ALL Whites! Anyway I grown loving Venezuelan Football team, they always lost during long years, then sometimes they finished tie some games, and step by step they was improving. Today is a historic day to Venezuelan football, they are in semi final American Coup!


Today The Vinotinto is a good team, with dignity, able to play with biggest teams and not lost!

My heart is happy, I’m not Viotinto, but I’m happy to watch their football development! Congrats to The Vinotinto!

This is a break country, but today all people forgot political, unsafe and provety problems…. Today all Country is happy about The Vinotinto!

Thanks The Vinotinto to join a Country!

No comments:

Post a Comment