Tuesday 15 March 2011

A normal day

How I imagine a normal day in my future kiwi life?

Well, today is March 15, 2011, and I hope in March 15, 2012 have some months living in Auckland, have a work and normal life. I imagine my March 15, 2012:

Wake like 6 a.m. go the bathroom, clean my tooth, sports dress, say hello to my husband, possible he will be in his pc, some kiss to my doggy, drink a orange juice and go to walk 30 minutes for the beach, smell seas, see people walking too, listen the radio, enjoy the weather, and come back home to 7 a.m. take my breakfast, take a shower, work dress and go to work.

 
   



Listen the people during 8 hours (that is my job), maybe lunch with my coworker, and send a messenger to my bro or some new or old friends.


Later, go to home, sport dress again, and go play tennis during 1 or 1 and half hours. 


In the home way, is possible meet a friend to drink a coffee, or meet my husband go to dinner out.

Returnee home, call my bro or some friends, take a shower again, and down to the sofa with my husband, talk with him 1 or 1 and half hours; maybe watching TV or read a book.  Around 10 p.m. I hope be sleeping.


I hope, my normal days will be like this, nothing special, only a normal life, but with sense of freedom, that is my dream.


I need go across the world to have a normal day, but, I’m sure it will be worth!


In 365 days, I write again about my day.




No comments:

Post a Comment