Monday 14 March 2011

Saying good bye to my wings.


I have flown high and quick during all my life. I have been years learning to fly well, and with short and weak wings I learned to fly better than many people. Know fly have been the most important ability to build my life, development my internal abilities and discovery my real dream, my real internal and personal way.

My wings have been my more important tool to build myself! I am grateful with the life (god, big energy, etc) for it. Is impossible for me forget the biggest importance that have had in my life, and do not say thank God for it.

Anyway, I’m changing, and I’m transforming in a Kiwi; in short time I won’t have predator again and I won’t need to fly, and I will say good bye to my wings.

I love my wings, but I don’t want it in my life anymore!
I don’t know if I could fly again, but in the deepest place in my heart I don’t want to need fly again anymore!

When I won’t need to fly, I could development a plane if I want to fly. 

When I won’t need to fly, I could development whatever I want.

When I won’t need to fly, I could live (not survive), and living is possible to do whatever I want.

I love my wings, but I don’t want to need it anymore, and I’m ready to say good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment