Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year!

I am tired to myself! I have been long time whimpering for all things I don't have! Today I remembered the old proved: "if you are crying because you cannot see the sun, your tears don't allow you to see the stars".

Today I want to share with you all wonderful things I have in my life.

I have my dreams and my strength, these have been always my compass, and in their company I have achieved my goals, and I have discovered a better world than I had in the past.

I have my two biggest towers, my husband and my little brother.

My husband is the person who always stay next to me, who support me when I am not good, and who celebrate with me the best moments. He is not perfect, but he is much better than that, he is the person who loves me.
My little brother is my biggest love and my motor to have a better lifestyle; when I am sad, confuse or whatever, I just think to him, and I can remember the way, the direction, the reason! (and yes, he is perfect).

I have all my achieved which open a lot of door to my future!

I have the wish to live better and to be exactly what I am without abuse.

All of these things are what I have, then with those I should to start the way this year, and this moment of my life; with those things I should to go exactly when I want to be, and then I could enjoy the sun!

Happy new year!


“You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down”
Charles Chaplin




No comments:

Post a Comment