Thursday 6 January 2011

I´ll take the IELTS in 2 months! I’m really worried about it!

I´ll take the IELTS in 2 months! I’m really worried about it!
I have 4 months studying English and is amazing my progress, I know! I can write very well! My real problem is, I have a very small background of vocabulary, for this reason I have a lot of problem in reading and listening, and when I´m writing I need to search a lot of words during this process.
However, I think, If I would have someone to practice talk frequently, I could talk very well in short time. I need a lot of practice with someone have patient with my mistakes and difficulty, and never want to mock about it! But is very difficult to find it!
I have the half of time to learn a lot of thing. I think, is possible I had journeyed the hardest way, and now I only need to perfection my English. I wish it, but I’m not sure about it.
 Today, I did a better reading; I hope each day to do better reading.
I feel nervous, I feel fear. Some time I want to cry when I think about it.
Well, better I go to continue studying. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment