Friday 17 February 2012

February 17, 2012

Hello!

Well today I have been nice. I woke up early and studied since 8:30 am to 1 pm, then I took a shower and watched a documentary (in English of course) about a girl who is schizophrenic with register since her birth, but she received her diagnosis when was 6 years old. Then I took my lunch and slept an hour, studied one more hour and went to the mall to meet with a friend who is getting divorce and my husband and I are spending a lot of time with her. Well, she is great; it is not difficult to want to be with her. It is a pleasure.

So I studied almost all day. Today I feel that I am improving.


On the other hand, I have been following the Dotcom's case; I hope that New Zealand says to US something like: go fuck yourself! He is here, and here he does not has any charge!

I hope it because US never send anybody for a judgment to another country; so his charges are not very clear and you cannot put in jail someone which charge are clear with a law development after whatever he did.

So, I agree with the copywriter right, but US is just trying to use to Dotcom as an example and it is stupid for me. Furthermore, I would like to see which the attitude of NZ facing powers countries is.


I think that they should not send to Dotcom to US, but after that to make a clear new copywriter law and put in jail whoever who is out of that law after it start.

Well.. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment