Thursday 23 February 2012

February 23, 2012

HI!!!

After two days out, I am back!

The first good news: I am officially a news' writer for a technology website, here you could be some of my publication:

It has been a good experience because I need to read and write in English about whatever topic. It is a very good practice. At the moment I have written four news, but coupes of them are waiting for corrections.

On the other hand, I have been thinking about my course of IELTS preparation; sometimes I feel terrible there, because I have the lowest level in the group, either I am the only one who never has been out to study English. Anyway, I am working hard, I think harder than my partner (because I need it) and I feel that I am learning, not as much as I need, but learning.

Related to OpenEnglish, it is very good to improve your pronunciation, intonation and decrease your fear, so, it is a very good experience too. Today, I have not used it, but anyway I have studied a lot.

Well, I don't know how much time I will need to be ready for the IELTS, but I know that today I am a day nearer of it.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment