Thursday, 23 February 2012
Rising expectations about the new iPad.
It was not published exactly like this, because was corrected by editor.http://dailyiphoneblog.com/author/tahir-rojas/
One of the biggest and most expected events for these months is the launching of the new iPad which all news are announcing for the next months.
There are running all kind of rumors about the new iPad, maybe the strongest are:
• It could be named iPad 2S (not iPad 3 as all people are expecting).
• It could be a mini iPad with a screen of 7 or 8 inches.
• Its frontal camera could have 1.3 MP, and the back one 8 MP (which was the biggest complaint of the owners of iPad 2, because the camera didn't have a good level).
• There could be an 4G/LTE version.
• It might have a retina display.
• It might have Siri
• And the last one: It could be cheaper than the older.
Anyway, nobody is sure about it, the only thing that looks clear is that Apple is maintaining their expectation campaign which had held the highest level of sales. So it is time to wait for a few weeks as everyone thinks or maybe as long as Apple decides to.