Tuesday 21 February 2012

February 21, 2012

I don't have much to say about today. Actually I was study English almost all day: I woke up, took my breakfast, and started study, to practice for the IELTS. Whereas I was studying, I received an email for the people who asked me to be a writer for their website, they was telling me that they didn't receive my article, so I sent it again, and he asked me for a new one with another style. I continue studying, and then I made an essay to practice and published it and my first article here.

I rested around an hour, and took my lunch. Then, I was reading a lot looking for information to the new article. I wrote it and sent it. For that moment I was tired and went to watching a movie, it is English practice too, but I love that movie.

After that I took my diner and tried to study with my online course, but the Internet is too slow and I decided to write my daily and to go to rest. Have been enough study for today.

Well, that is all.

See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment