Thursday 16 February 2012

Task 1. General IELTS (homework) the second one

Write a letter to a friend, telling them about the way you spend your day, or about a visit you have just made.

Dear Rosanna,

How are you? How are the babies? I saw the pictures and they are beautiful. I am fine, studying a lot, but not pretty sure about to be learning a lot.

I am feeling better since past week; actually I went to the park yesterday to do exercise. It was great, the park is beautiful and I saw some lizards, some old and some young; all of them were trying to attack a net’s birds but suddenly birds came back to protect their net; birds won, but it was funny.

After that, Juan and I took an ice-cream, but the main topic of the conversation was the short war between lizards and birds. Finally, it was my class time, and he went with me to Chacaito Yesterday was a funny day.

I hope to meet you and your family this weekend, and go to the park. I can hardly wait to play football with your son.

I miss you a lot.

Hung and kisses.

Tahirí

No comments:

Post a Comment