Thursday 16 February 2012

Task 1. General IELTS (homework)

You belong a group which uses a hall near your home to meet once a month. You have been using the hall for the last three years. You have just heard that the rent will double next month. You group cannot possibly afford such a large increase.
Write to the manager of the hall and explain your problem.


To the manager of the hall.

Good morning. I hope you are very well. I am writing to you because I have a problem that I thing you could help me.

As you know, I have been using the hall during three years, at the past with a group of collages who came there to talk about researches and work stuff. But from a month ago I have a parent group there; I do not receive any pay, we just talk about problems with their children and I try to help them All of us pay part of the rent of the hall.

It is my communitarian work, because they are not rich people, and neither they can pay a lot of money looking for help.

 You know me long ago, and I feel a little embarrassed, but I need to ask to you that the price of the hall maintain the same level for this group at the moment. It is my communitarian input and I want to ask to you be the same.

On the other hand, in two months, my collages and I will to gather again in the hall twice a month and we could pay the full price.

I hope you could understand me.

Tahirí.

No comments:

Post a Comment