Saturday 24 March 2012

March 24, 2012

Hello!

I am back!

I have been ok, studying a lot and learning as much as my mind cans.

The next week I will finish the IELTS preparation course, and my teacher advised me to take the conversation course, and study with a private professor who he will find to me.

This course has been ok; I feel that I have improved a lot. Then, I have decided to take the IELTS on June 30 at first time. I hope to have success.

On the other hand, I want to share with you that I am studying in a new place, in a beautiful library, and it has been amazing.

I am trying to raise my sport level; I think that I need to do it.
Anyway, I need to rest some days, and I am going to go to Puerto La Cruz for a week, with my husband, mother and wonderful brother. We will celebrate my husband's birthday there!

Well, I have no desire to write so long in my daily.

So see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment