Thursday 8 March 2012

March 8, 2012

Hi!

Well, today I have spent the whole day studying. It has been fine, because I am very motivate, for the reason that I am improving quick.

At first I was not sure that the IELTS course was a good idea, and still now I think that it is not as good as it could be, as the teacher does not real teaches English, he teaches IELTS tips. Anyway, it is a chance to receive corrections of my writing practice. During this month I have improve a lot in my essays, and it is very stimulate.

So, yesterday I decided to take the IELTS on Jun 30. I think that it could be enough time to have necessary score, or at less around the necessary score.

I don’t have a problem to take the IELTS more than once, but I definitely have problems to take it before to have a chance to approve it.

Then, today I have studying since I woke up, I feel very well. I wrote a couple of news and a Task 1, I will publish the news on a while.

Actually my daily is very bored as my life is at the moment; but remember that my life is stopping to focus on pass the IELTS and continue with my dreams and goals.

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment